The origins of Backnang's Bandhaus go back as far as 1583, when a granary was constructed on top of the cellars of the former Augustinian monastery. These had been used by the monks as a wine store, and from this today's theatre takes its name: from the bands, or hoops, of the wine barrels. Nowadays the Bandhaus is home to theatre, stories and culture.
Bandhaus Theater Backnang
Phone: +49 (0)7191 933 33 35