Max Eyth House, Kirchheim
The Max Eyth House in Kirchheim unter Teck is the birthplace of the writer and engineer Max Eyth (1836 - 1906). The imposing, half-timbered building was one of the region's first Latin schools (1249). Today it is home to the Literary Museum. Along with the palace, the Max Eyth House is the oldest surviving timbered building in Kirchheim's town centre.