Municipal Gallery Sindelfingen - Lütze Museum
In 1990 the Galerie der Stadt Sindelfingen – Lütze-Museum re-opened in new premises designed by Joseph Paul Kleihues. Together with the Lütze-Museum's collections, which were acquired in 1986, Sindelfingen's Municipal Gallery now owns some 1200 works of South German art from 1870 up to the present day, providing a comprehensive overview of 20th-century art (paintings, drawings, graphics and sculpture).
Galerie der Stadt Sindelfingen - Lütze-Museum
Phone: +49 (0)7031 943 92
Fax: +49 (0)7031 947 90