Palace of Kirchheim under Teck
The palace of Kirchheim under Teck lies at the foot of the Swabian Alb, surrounded by trees and a moat. The building of a fortress at Kirchheim commenced in 1538 during the reign of Duke Christoph of Württemberg as part of the regional defences and was completed by Duke Christoph in 1556.
The former Renaissance hunting palace served as a residence to six of Württemberg's dowager duchesses, each of whom altered it to suit her taste.
Rooms can only be visited during guided tours.
1st May - 1st November:
02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
Sonn- und Feiertage:
01:30 pm - 05:30 pm
2nd November - 30th April closed.