StuttCard – Stuttgart all inclusive
Enjoy the Stuttgart Region all inclusive!
The StuttCard offers you many advantages with 46 partners for the duration of 24, 48 or 72 hours:
- Free admission to all museums and many leisure facilities
- Discount on the Stuttgart Citytour
- Attractive savings in selected theatres
- Attractive reductions at partner retail stores
- Welcome drinks or desserts in selected restaurants
Optional: StuttCard PLUS
The StuttCard PLUS grants you the additional advantage of free travel on the public transport network in the entire Stuttgart Region (VVS network). It is a travel pass for all buses and trains of the VVS (standard class). The StuttCard PLUS must be stamped at a VVS ticket validation machine before commencing your first journey. Only a StuttCard PLUS which has been stamped is a valid travel document for standard class.
|Dauer||24 h||48 h||72 h|
|StuttCard (excl. public transport)||15 €||20 €||25 €|
(incl. free public transport on the whole of the Stuttgart Region network)
|25 €||35 €||45 €|
The StuttCard is conceived for adults normally paying the regular admission charge.
Of course, anyone can buy a StuttCard, but as a rule most museums offer concessions anyway, for example for minors, school children, students and pensioners.
- Most museums are closed on Mondays.
- All services can be used once only.
- With only a few exceptions, special exhibitions are included.
- The StuttCard is not transferable and is valid only in conjunction with valid photo ID.
- There are no cash refunds for unused services and no replacement of lost cards.
- There is no compensation for facilities that may be temporarily closed, specific closing days or other changes. Please check in advance with service partners where necessary.
- Please note that the shipping can take up to 10 working days.
The shipping can only be processed within EU member states.