Tourist Information "i-Punkt" Stuttgart
+++ The Tourist Information "i-Punkt" Stuttgart is open again: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun & Bank Holiday, 10am - 4pm. PLEASE NOTE OUR HYGIENE MEASURES +++
The "i-Punkt" of Stuttgart-Marketing GmbH is your entry to the state capital and its region.
What is a must-see in the Baden-Wuerttemberg capital? How do you travel from the center of the city to the Television Tower? Where are the most chic boutiques, the nicest inns? The team of Stuttgart's Tourist Information "i-Punkt" has tips and abundant suggestions. There are no language barriers: English, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese are among the "standards".
- City information
- Tourist information material, city map, hotel index, theme brochures, etc.
- Hotel reservations
- City tours / guided city walks
- Advance booking for a host of events
- Sale of Stuttgart souvenirs
- Travel advice
- VVS information on public transport services
- Package deals
- Advice on cultural events
- Discovery passes STUTTCARD
Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm;
Sun & Bank Holiday, 10am - 4pm.
Your bonus: - 10 % (on purchases with the exception of VfB articles)
Due to the current Corona situation, most facilities are closed or have modified hours. Please check the opening hours on the website of the facility before your visit.