Miniaturwelten Stuttgart offers
- the largest city model in Europe on 180m²
- over 500 buildings, which were researched in the construction form itself (photo / construction plan) and rebuilt by WF with the main building material - train running signs !!!
- Control panel and control tables in 1:1 as a replica of the original signal box in Stuttgart
- built by one person
- more than 20 projects and artworks of the artist group SOUP about Wolfgang Frey or his life's work
- sale of model railroad items from DM-Toys
The model railway layout of Wolfgang Frey is almost legendary. Sensational photographs were circulated in trade magazines and on television. The exact whereabouts were a secret for decades. Slumbering in a suburban train station, it was completely inaccessible to visitors until now. That has changed in 2017.
Over a period of 30 years, Wolfgang Frey created an original and true-to-scale representation of Stuttgart with a terminus station, distinctive buildings and tracks. The result is a layout that is convincing from an artistic and model-building point of view, and shows Stuttgart as it was back then.
Montag bis Sonntag: 13.00 - 17.00 Uhr
Admission freeJetzt StuttCard kaufen