+++ Due to the Cannstatt Folk Festival, there will be restrictions on the City Tour (does not apply to the Wine Tour): On Oct. 3 and Oct. 7, the Citytour will stop at Neckarpark all day. +++
+++ The Wilhelma stop is cancelled until further notice (TopStop 5, Blue Tour). +++
Regular schedule of the Citytour Stuttgart:
Blue Tour: Mon - Sun and public holidays, every hour from 10 am - 5 pm.
Wine Tour: Sat, Sun and holidays, every hour from 10.50 am - 4.50 pm.
Green tour: Fri, Sat, Sun and public holidays: 11 am | 12.20 pm | 2 pm | 3.20 pm | 4.40 pm
Wine tour - book here!
(April - October; Saturday - Sunday and public holidays, hourly from 10.50 am to 4.50 pm, from Mercedes Benz Museum)
Combi ticket for 2 tours (BLUE, GREEN, Wine) - book here!
+++ Special offer: Free admission to the Wine Museum upon presentation of a valid Citytour ticket (single or combination, within 24 hours of purchase). +++
+++ Price advantage: Receive a €2 discount on an adult ticket for the wine tour upon presentation of a ticket for the Mercedes-Benz Museum. +++
A drive through Stuttgart’s wonderful vineyard scenery: Departing from the Mercedes-Benz Museum, the tour takes you to wine estates, the Stuttgart Museum of Viniculture with its Vinothek, and the romantic Royal Burial Chapel on the Württemberg. At the stopping points there’s an opportunity to sample some of the local wines or take a short wine hike through the vineyards.
Further notes in connection with the tickets:
- The ticket is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- A single ticket already purchased cannot be exchanged for a combination ticket by paying extra.
- Tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the event.
- Children under 4 years free when accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs are not allowed on the seat and are not allowed to block the aisles.
- Wheelchairs are not possible on this tour (due to the vehicle).
- The tour is not suitable for prams, walkers and large dogs.
- Most museums are closed on Mondays!
- Subject to change and adjustment of tour times.
- No guarantee of a ride and no seat reservations possible!
Tip: From the city tour stop "Mercedes-Benz Museum" of the Blue Tour, you can easily change to the Wine Tour and then and then continue the Blue Tour from there. The tour with 9 stops takes about 40 minutes without interruption.
+++ With your Citytour ticket you receive a 10% discount on souvenirs at the i-Punkt and TIF (except tickets and vouchers). +++
Periods of Operation WineTour
Startpoint Mercedes-Benz Museum
Apr – Oct:
Sat, Sun, bank holidays 10.50 am | 11.50 am | 12.50 pm | 13.50 pm | 14.50 pm | 15.50 pm | 16.50 pm