Golf for everyone? Driving off from the upper tier? In the centre of town and right on the banks of the Neckar?
CITYGOLF STUTTGART makes it all possible!
Between Stuttgart-Bad Cannstatt and Hofen there's Germany's most modern golf practice facility. The golf and event location delights not only experienced golfers but also offers a unique experience for interested greenhorns as well as for families and children. The two-tier, covered and heated driving range is a veritable leisure-time paradise for all those who already love golf or want to give it a try, whether in summer or winter – and after dark, too, thanks to floodlighting. Additional highlights are the 3-hole short course and an 18-hole putting course.
Ample opportunity for play, fun and adventure is also to be found at the varied adventure golf course. Its 18 differently designed features guarantee a great experience for the whole family and keep even the most experienced golfers on their toes. Old or young, beginners or experienced players – here they can all try their luck against friends, colleagues and the family and compete for first place in exciting tournaments. Apart from the fun of golfing, there's the added attraction of the unique ambience of CITYGOLF STUTTGART's location. The large sun terrace with a small beach right on the banks of the Neckar is a particularly inviting spot to relax and take a stroll, especially in the spring and summer months. In autumn and winter the stylish lounge is a cosy place to enjoy some coffee and delicious snacks.
- Double-tier driving range with event illumination and lounge furniture
- Open and in operation all year round, floodlighting
- Equipment hire, no dress code
- 22 modern hitting bays with automatic tee-up system and heating
- 12 outdoor hitting bays
- Pitch, chip & bunker area
- 3-hole short course, open also to those with no handicap certificate
- 18-hole putting course
- Adventure golf – 18-hole mini golf with artificial grass and a wide diversity of obstacles
- Comfortable lounge with German cuisine
- Beautiful, large sun terrace with small beach and deckchairs right on the Neckar
- Free, reserved parking
For current opening times please visit the website.