+++ The Wilhelma stop is cancelled until further notice (TopStop 5, Blue Tour). +++
Regular schedule of the Citytour Stuttgart:
Blue Tour: Mon - Sun + bank holidays, every hour from 10 AM to 4 PM.
Wine Tour: Season starts on April 1
Green Tour: Season starts on April 1
Please respect the hygiene rules.
The Green Tour takes you to more of Stuttgart’s highlights in the south and west of Stuttgart. Wonderful scenic lookout points, like the Television Tower, Stuttgart’s idyllic “Stäffele” (stairways) and the funicular and rack railways await you on the approx. 1-hour circular tour in the double-decker bus, with 8 hop on / hop off stops.
- Please keep at least 1.5 metres distance from other passengers.
- We recommend wearing a FFP2 mask throughout the tour.
- Disinfect hands
- Avoid contact to other passengers: To enter, please board at the front of the vehicle. Exit at the rear door. Please allow disembarking guests to leave the vehicle before boarding.
- Tickets should be purchased online in advance.
- We do not need air purifiers: Unless it rains, we will drive with the top open. When it rains, we can ventilate the buses optimally through the side windows.
Periods of Operation Green Tour
Startpoint Tourist information i-Punkt Stuttgart, Königstraße 1A
SUMMER SEASON (Apr – Oct)
Fri, Sat, Sun, bank holidays 11 AM | 12.20 AM | 2 PM | 3.20 PM | 4.40 PM