Surrounded by gently rolling hills, forests and vineyards, Bietigheim's historical old town centre with its mainly medieval appearance has evolved over the centuries. Past the town hall, built in 1507, the municipal museum in the Hornmoldhaus and the Latin School together make up an ensemble which defines the townscape. The route continues to the New Palace, the parish church, the winepress and the Lower Gate – the last surviving access to the town from former times. Via the partly walkable old town wall, which at the same time affords a wonderful view of the Enz viaduct, constructed in 1835, one arrives at the Japanese Garden.
Phone: +49 (0)7142 742 27
Fax: +49 (0)7142 742 29